We would like to inform you about an application fee waiver for University of West Alabama as well as a Scholarship opportunity. Graduate & UG – Usually $30. Waiver period – November 1st -15th
Freshmen GPA: 3.0 & A) College Entrance Exam OR B) English Proficiency Exam
Transfers GPA 3.0
Scholarship Award Package
$4,650 per semester = $9,300 per year. This will bring tuition from $19,000 to under $10,000 a year.
Transfer students with a 3.0 GPA will qualify for the above scholarship and deadline still open for Spring. Cost of living is only estimated at $9,000 – $11,000 a year so total I-20 cost after scholarship would be around $20,000
Details of offer:
- Location: Alabama, USA
- Host institute: University of West Canada.
- University type: Public.
- Tuition Fees: $19,000
- Start Dates/Deadlines:
- Spring Start Date – January 10th Deadline – December 1st
- Fall Start Date – August 16th Deadline – July 1st
Degrees & Programs
2. Master’s Programs
- BSC result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: +2348057890106, +2348162326307
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company