Caucasus University is a private university in Tbilisi, Georgia. The university was established in 2004 on the foundation of Caucasus School of Business, which was established in 1998 in partnership with Georgia State University, Atlanta, U.S., during the country’s transitional period, The University ranked 17th in Georgia and 9481st in the World 2021 overall rankings with an acceptance rate of 60%, it is also ranked 8th in-country, 7324th in the world rank, #9450 of 14,160 in the world, #3689 of 5,829 in Asia, #15 of 57 in Georgia, #13 of 43 in Tbilisi, The University consists of schools of Business, Law, Media, Technology, Governance, Humanities and Social Sciences, Tourism, Medicine and Healthcare Management, Economics, Education. The Tuition fee of the university is $25,000 USD, The courses include Bachelor of Business Administration, Masters in International Marketing, Medicine, Social Science, Law, Business, Viticulture- winemaking, Dentistry, computer science, computer engineering, Chemistry.
Details of offer:
- Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
- Host institute: Caucasus International University
- University type: Private.
- Tuition Fees: $25,000 USD
Degrees & Programs
2. Master’s Programs.
3. Doctoral programs
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company