Chemeketa Community College is a public community college in Salem, Oregon, with a campus in McMinnville, and education centers in Dallas, Brooks, and Woodburn. In addition, the college has a Center for Business and Industry in downtown Salem that houses the Small Business Development Center. Chemeketa community college jobs include Senior Network Systems Analyst, Network/Systems Administrator – CCRLS, Public Safety Office Assistant, Cybersecurity Manager, Manager – Business Services, Computer Center Coordinator, Instructor – Economics, Data Entry Clerk, Job Corps Scholars Success Coach, Director, Instructor – Dental Assisting, Instructional Specialist-Automotive, Chemeketa community college transcripts include: Chemeketa community college transcript provides a comprehensive and comprehensive pathway for students to see progress after the end of each module. With a team of extremely dedicated and quality lecturers.
Details of offer:
- Location: Salem, USA
- Host institute: chemeketa community college
- University type: Public
- Tuition Fees: $13,095
Degrees & Programs
- Undergraduate Programs.
2. Associate programs.
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
SOS International Education Consulting
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company