Florida State University is dedicated to excellence in teaching, research, creative endeavors, and service. The university strives to instill the strength, skill, and character essential for lifelong learning, personal responsibility and sustained achievement within a community that fosters free inquiry and embraces diversity. Florida State University offers leading undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs. Many units have programs that consistently rank among the nation’s top twenty-five public universities, including those in Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Meteorology, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Information, Creative Writing, Public Policy, Business, and Law.
- Masters Degree Programs
- Special Degree Programs
- Doctorate Degree Programs
- Professional Degrees (Law, Medicine, Business Administration, Social Work, Nursing)
- Joint graduate Programs
- Graduate Certificate Programs, etc.
- Online undergraduate degree Programs
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect, and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
11 Ajenifuja Street, Off Benson Bus Stop
Behind Zenith Bank, Ikorodu Lagos
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company