Huddersfield Isc University is a public research university located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England. It has been a University since 1992 but has its origins in a series of institutions dating back to the 19th century. They ranked Huddersfield at 601-800 for the last 5 years are in its global universities ranking. It reflects that Huddersfield has performed steadily on all key parameters like teaching, research, and citations (research influence), Huddersfield Isc courses Includes; Academic Preparation for Health Courses, Accounting and Economics BSc(Hons), Accounting and Finance BSc(Hons), Animation Production BA(Hons), Applied Computing (Top-up) BSc(Hons), Applied English Language Studies BA(Hons), Applied Psychology MPsych, Architectural Technology BSc(Hons), The Jobs include: IT Support Assistant, school Director of collaborative provision, Business support manager, Administrator( student support office), Data protection officer, GPA Trainer, Administrative Support Assistant, Apprenticeship Data manager, PA- the University of Huddersfield, outreach administrator, Lecturer.
,Details of offer:
- Location: Huddersfield, United kingdom
- Host institute: Hudderfield ISc university
- University type: Public
- Tuition Fees: £7,750BP
- Scholarship: £1,000GBP
Degrees & Programs
2. Master’s Programs.
3. Doctoral programs
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company