Niagara College and the Toronto School of Management have partnered to offer Niagara College’s most sought-after programs in the City of Toronto, Ontario. You can now study at one of the most innovative institutions in Canada while getting access to the significant employment and entertainment opportunities offered by one of Canada’s largest and most multicultural cities.
Niagara college services available for you:
- career development workshops: Get professional support with resumes, cover letters, and other self-marketing material along with valuable pointers to help prepare for interviews.
- Job application support: Get support with identifying suitable part-time opportunities
- Employer information sessions and career fairs: Explore trade shows, career fairs, and networking events specific to various program areas.
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect, and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
No 11 AJenifuja Street Behind
Sterling Bank Benson Bus stop
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company