This program is designed to introduce students to all aspects of power generation and maintenance operation, both theoretical and practical, at the 4th class level. 4th class power engineers may operate and maintain the machinery and equipment that provides power, heat, refrigeration, and other industrial services. This may include boilers, steam and gas turbines, generators, gas and diesel engines, pumps, condensers, compressors, and pressure vessels in large facilities, buildings, industrial power and process plants, and thermal electric generating stations. Subjects of instruction will follow the Standardized Power Engineers Examination Committee (SOPECC) syllabus and help prepare the student to challenge the Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) examinations required for 4th class certification as a power engineer.
Conestoga College pathway to becoming a 4th class Power Engineer
In under one year, you are now a qualified 4th class Power Engineer!
Degrees & Programs
- Undergraduate programs.
- BSc result + transcripts( if applicable)
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: +2348057890106, +2348162326307
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company