Hampton University is a private, historically Black, research university in Hampton, Virginia. Founded in 1868 as Hampton Agricultural and Industrial School, it was established by Black and White leaders of the American Missionary Association after the American Civil War to provide education to freedmen. learners and educators, representing 49 states and 35 territories and nations. Half the applicants admitted to the University have an SAT score between 980 and 1160 or an ACT score of 19 and 25. However, one-quarter of admitted applicants scored above these ranges, and one-quarter scored below these ranges. The University Majors & Academic Programs include Business, Engineering & Technology, Graduate College, Honors College, Journalism & Communication, Liberal Arts & Education, Nursing, and Pharmacy.
1. O’level result (original result)
2. Copy of international Passport
4. A copy of your high school, college, and/or university transcripts
5. 250 words of personal statement – stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect, and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
6. Completed student information form (request for it)
How to Apply
If you would like to apply to study at Hampton University International Study Center, you will need to complete an application form and submit the relevant documentation. You can either apply through our local Educational Agent
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company