University of Alabama is offering scholarship opportunities for fall 2022 to students comprises the Graduate, Undergraduate Freshman, Undergraduate transfer. The graduate scholarship varies by program but it is recommended for early December 2021 for best scholarship opportunities. The UG freshman comprises of international freshman Automatic merit scholarship, The UG freshman student admitted by May 1st, 2022 with a qualifying GPA through December of senior year and qualifying test score by February 2022 from $8,000 up to $28,000. SAT or ACT is required. The UG transfer – international UA competitive admissions scholarship-students admitted by January 15, 2022 from $8,000 up-to $19,470 scholarship.
Details of offer:
- Location: Tuscaloosa , USA
- Host institute: University of Alabama.
- University type: Public.
- Tuition Fees: $31,992
- Scholarship Range: $8,000 to $28,000(February, 2022) $8,000 to $19,470(January 15,2022)
- Degrees & Programs
2. Master’s Programs.
Required Documents for University of Alabama Admissions Requirement
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company