The University of Greenwich is well-known for its high teaching quality, research excellence, the diversity of its students, its beautiful, historic campuses in south-east London and Kent, and its high student, serving around 21,000 students, the majority of which are undergraduate, it is made up of four faculties: Engineering and Science, Education and Health, Architecture, Computing and Humanities, and the Business School. The university’s range of subjects includes architecture, business, computing, mathematics, education, engineering, humanities, maritime studies, natural sciences, pharmacy, and social sciences, The Entry requirements for the university of Greenwich include a Minimum of 2.8 on a 4.00 GPA scale (3.00 for Engineering, Architecture & Construction and Computing and Mathematical Science). The University of Greenwich ranks in the top 7% out of twenty thousand universities worldwide according to the Center for World University Rankings’ new list for 2020-21.
Details of offer:
- Location: London, United kingdom
- Host institute: University of Greenwich
- University type: Public.
- Tuition Fees: £15,100
Degrees & Programs
- Bachelor’s Programs.
2. Master’s Programs.
3. Doctoral programs
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company