Lincoln is a special place to live and learn. Set against the backdrop of a beautiful and historic city, the University of Lincoln sits at the heart of it all on the picturesque Brayford Pool waterfront, with almost everything you’ll need either on campus or just a short walk away.
During your time here at Lincoln, you will be encouraged to broaden your horizons and develop new interests and independence. Everything we do is geared towards giving our students the best experience possible.
Whichever course you study, you can benefit from a variety of teaching methods, such as lectures from academics with international reputations in their field, seminar discussions with your peers, one-to-one time with your tutor, hands-on practical workshops, and extracurricular skills development programmes.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our teaching, and this is underpinned by a vibrant research culture where our students are able to work alongside leading academics on research projects that are making a tangible difference to society. Students can benefit from the many opportunities we create through our award-winning partnerships with industry as we continue to build sustainable long-term relationships with a diverse range of organizations.
These are just some of the great reasons to study at Lincoln and why we are placed among the top 20 universities in the UK for student satisfaction in both the Complete University Guide 2022 and the Guardian University Guide 2022.
WHY CHOOSE UNIVERSITY OF LINCOLN?
- Excellence to surpass ourselves
- Support to better success
- Rigour in the pleasure of learning
- Educational practices that meet high quality standards
- Openness to others and the world
- Promoting social responsibility and ethical behaviors’
Details of offer:
- Location: United Kingdom
- Host institute: University of Lincoln
- Tuition Fees:
- Undergraduate tuition fees:
- Graduate tuition fees:
- Program level: Undergraduate and Postgradute
- University type: Private
Degrees & Programs
2. Master’s and Doctoral Programs.
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company