Educating the Whole Person — Mind, Body, Heart and Spirit
Founded in 1818, Saint Louis University is one of the nation’s oldest and most prestigious Catholic universities. SLU, which also has a campus in Madrid, Spain, is recognized for world-class academics, life-changing research, compassionate health care, and a strong commitment to faith and service.
Guided by our enduring Jesuit mission, we offer our nearly 13,000 students a highly rigorous and deeply transformative education that helps them develop into bold, confident leaders. Rated among the nation’s top research universities, SLU boasts 14 graduate and undergraduate programs ranked among the top 50 in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
Academically, ethics, spirituality and compassion take center stage, while outside the classroom, members of the SLU community provide more than 1.6 million service hours each year — just one reason we’re among the nation’s top colleges for making an impact. In fact, more than 120 of SLU’s courses integrate community engagement into academics.
What’s It Like to be a Student at SLU?
Life at Saint Louis University is more than what happens in the classroom.
Connect with friends and explore your interests through more than 150 chartered student organizations on campus. Step into a leadership role in student government or as a mentor to other Billikens. Take a lap around campus with the running club or find your center with yoga on the quad. Reflect at a Campus Ministry retreat or find a new cause through the Center for Service and Community Engagement.
At Saint Louis University, we believe in educating the whole person. We are not only concerned with your mind, but your heart, body and spirit. It’s why our campus is rich with opportunities to get involved — to encourage you to become more complete, more balanced, more you.
what does a Billiken look like? When it comes to our students, the answer is remarkably diverse. About 65% of SLU’s undergraduate students are from outside of Missouri and more than 6% come from outside the United States, with 82 countries represented in all. 10% will be the first in their families to complete a college degree.
SLU was the first Jesuit university to receive the Higher Education Excellence in Diversity Award. We welcome all people, regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, faith, sexual orientation, gender, class or ideology, and offer initiatives and programs aimed at recruiting and supporting a diverse student population and fostering a more inclusive campus community.
Ranked Among the Top Universities
- Top-50 in best value schools (U.S. News & World Report)
- 98% of first-time freshmen receive financial aid
- 93% of alumni recently surveyed describe their experience as a SLU student as “good to excellent”
- No.6 in Catholic colleges (Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education)
Details of offer:
- Tuition fees:
- Host institute: Saint Louis University, Missouri
- Location: USA
- Tuition Fee: $27,342
- University Type: private
Available course and program
Saint Louis University offers nearly 90 undergraduate majors and more than 80 graduate disciplines that are challenging and relevant in today’s changing world, many with concentrations, minors and certificates that allow you to have a truly personalized college experience
- Arts and Sciences
- Dental Education
- Engineering, Aviation and Technology
- Health Sciences
- Outcomes Research
- Philosophy and Letters
- Professional Studies
- Public Health and Social Justice
Colleges and Schools
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Philosophy and Letters
- College for Public Health and Social Justice
- Doisy College of Health Sciences
- Parks College of Engineering, Aviation and Technology
- Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business
- School of Education
- School of Law
- School of Medicine
- School for Professional Studies
- School of Social Work
- SLU Madrid
- Trudy Busch Valentine School of Nursing
1. WAEC result (original certificate of O’level result)
2. Copy of international Passport
4. A copy of your high school, college and / or university transcripts
5. 250 words of personal statement – stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
6. Completed student information form (request for it
Saint Louis University admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Individuals who feel to apply to this citadel of learning should apply through our Study Abroad Agent in Nigeria
How to Apply
Request Information about SLU
We’re glad to hear you are interested in learning more about Saint Louis University. Before we get started, please let us know what type of student you’re interested in becoming: study in usa for international students
- Adult and Online Programs
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.