Bangor University International College (BUIC) is a specialist Embedded College offering Incorporated Programmes, where international students can begin their studies at Bangor University. BUIC delivers the first stages of the International Incorporated Bachelors Degree, International Year One, and the International Incorporated Masters. The Ranking include; #521-530 QS 2020 World University Ranking, #601-700 Academic Ranking of World Universities, #401-500, Times Higher Education University Ranking (2020), #301-400 PG Business and Economics THE (Times Higher Education)2021, #51 Business & management studies (UK) The complete University Guide 2021, #44 Accounting & finance rankings (The Guardian 2021), #82 Business, Management & Marketing (The Guardian 2021). The
Details of offer:
- Location: Bangor, United Kingdom
- Host institute: Bangor University International college
- University type: Public
- Tuition Fees: £9,000
Degrees & Programs
- Bachelor’s Programs.
2. Master’s Programs.
3. Doctoral programs
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company.