Trebar’s Institute is a Canadian private, bilingual, post-secondary college that offers music, film, and management programs, with campuses in Montreal, Quebec, and Toronto, Ontario. Trebar’s institute ranking includes; world ranking #12231, Continental ranking #3060, Country ranking #199, Trebae’s Institute programs include; Digital communications and multimedia, film and Tv production, Sales and marketing, music, Business. The program includes; LEA. DT-Analytics, Big Data, and Business Intelligence, LEA. DU-Computer security analyst, NWY.1Y- Audio and video post-production, Diploma in E-Commerce and Online Business, Diploma in Digital Marketing and Social Media, Diploma in Audio Engineering and production, Diploma in Music BusinessAdministration, Analytics, Big Data, and Business Intelligence, The course includes Fast track E-Commerce and Online Business, Diploma in Sound Recording, Computer Security Analyst, Diploma in Entertainment Management, Diploma in Event & Venue Management, Diploma in Live Sound, Diploma in Sound Design, Diploma in Audio and Video post-production, Diploma in Film and Television Production, Data science.
Details of offer:
- Location: Montreal, Canada
- Host institute: Trebar’s Institute
- University type: Private
- Tuition Fees: 32,000$CAD
Degrees & Programs
- Bachelor’s Programs.
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect, and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Or Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company