Studying at BSU is a great start to careers in business, civil service, and science. BSU offers a unique educational environment through creative and project-based learning, distance learning, and IT. The Belarusian State University is a leading scientific, educational, innovative, and cultural center of the Republic of Belarus. The University exploits its potential based on the best local and international experience to satisfy the intellectual, cultural, and social needs and interests of the Belarusian society and promote the sustainable development of Belarus.
BSU as Educational, Research, and Industrial Conglomerate
The Belarusian State University is Belarus’ flagship higher education institution and the largest research and industrial conglomerate encompassing
- 27 Faculties, Educational Institutes, and Educational institutions,
- 16 academic buildings,
- 87 research laboratories (including student ones),
- 4 research institutes,
- 13 research centers,
- 11 unitary enterprises,
- 3 training and experimental stations,
- 4 museums,
- 1 Research and Technology Park,
- 10 dormitories.
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company