University of Windsor is a public research university in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s southernmost university. It has approximately 12,000 full-time and part-time undergraduate students and 4,000 graduate students. The university was incorporated by the provincial government in 1962 and has graduated more than 135,000 alumni. The University of Windsor has nine faculties, including the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Education, the Faculty of Engineering, Odette School of Business, the Faculty of Graduate Studies, the Faculty of Human Kinetics, the Faculty of Law, the Faculty of Nursing, and the Faculty of Science. The university has demonstrated its primary research focuses on automotive, environmental, social justice, and international trade research through its faculties and independent schools. It has increasingly begun to concentrate on health, natural science, and entrepreneurship research in recent years. Windsor has an acceptance rate range of 60-70%.
Details of offer:
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Host institute: University of Windsor
- University type: Public
- Tuition Fees: $ 9800.00
Degrees & Programs
- Bachelor’s Programs.
2. Master’s Programs.
3. Doctoral programs
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect, and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company