San José State University is a public university in San Jose, California. Established in 1857, SJSU is the oldest public university on the West Coast and the founding campus of the California State University system. Sanjose State University admissions are selective with an acceptance rate of 67%. San Jose State University is ranked #1418 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence. San Jose ranked No. 5 based on factors like affordability, desirability, quality of life, and the job market. San Jose received a score of 6.7 out of 10. Sanjose State University is ranked #22 in Regional Universities West, #11 in Best Colleges for Veterans, and #39 in Best Value Schools. Sanjose State University Graduate program includes Accounting, Administration & Supervision, Aerospace Engineering, Applied Anthropology, Archives, and Record Administration, Art, and Design, Biological Sciences, Biotechnology, and Business Administration.
Details of Offer:
Location: California, United States
Host institute: Sanjose State University
University type: Public
Tuition Fees: $19,466
Degrees & Programs
- Advanced Certificate Programs.
2. Master’s Programs.
3. Doctoral programs
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect, and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
NO 11 Ajenifuja Street Behind Sterling
Bank Benson Bus Stop