Marquette University is a private Jesuit research university in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Established by the Society of Jesus as Marquette College on August 28, 1881, it was founded by John Martin Henni, the first Bishop of the diocese of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Marquette University admissions are more selective with an acceptance rate of 82%. Half the applicants admitted to Marquette University have an SAT score between 1160 and 1360 or an ACT score of 25 and 30. Marquette University’s graduate program includes Applied Behavior Analysis, Applied statistics, Bioinformatics, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Clinical psychology, Christian doctrine, Computational Mathematical, and Statistical Sciences, Economics, History, English, Interdisciplinary, International Affairs, Philosophy, Political science, Public service, Spanish, Theology. Marquette offers a wide variety of merit scholarships that support the university’s mission while recognizing student achievement — excellence in and out of the classroom, and commitment to community service.
Details of offer:
- Location: Wisconsin, United States
- Host institute: Marquette University
- University type: Private.
- Tuition Fees: $12,445
Degrees & Programs
- Bachelor’s Programs.
2. Master’s Programs.
3. Doctoral programs
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect, and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
11 Ajenifuja Street Behind Sterling
Bank Benson Bus Stop
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company