Founded in 1959 and formally recognized as a Hispanic-Serving Institution in 2016, California Lutheran University is home to 2,513 undergraduate and 1,102 graduate students. Our students come from 59 countries and represent a wide spectrum of faith and spirituality.
California Lutheran University Degrees & Programs
Through our traditional undergraduate Degrees, we offer 40 majors and 43 minors at the bachelor’s level. Our flexible bachelor’s Degrees for professionals are designed to meet the needs of returning adult students. Our specialized graduate schools offer graduate degrees, credentials, and certificates in a range of professional fields.
California Lutheran University has five academic divisions:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Management
- Graduate School of Education
- Graduate School of Psychology
- Bachelor’s Degree for Professionals
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect, and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
27 Eturere Road, by 911 Hotel,
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information on the coe college tuition fee, the acceptance rate, and document to the Education Consultancy Company