University of North Alabama (UNA) is a public University in Florence, Alabama. It is the state’s oldest public university. Occupying a 130-acre (0.5 km2) campus in a residential section of Florence, UNA is located within a four-city area that also includes Tuscumbia, Sheffield, and Muscle shoals. The four cities comprise a metropolitan area with a combined population of 140,000.
The University of North Alabama was founded as LaGrange College in 1830. It was re-established in 1872 as the first state-supported teachers’ College south of the Ohio River. A year later, it became one of the nation’s first coeducational colleges.
The University of North Alabama offers 219 bachelor’s degree programs and concentrations, 45 master’s degree programs, 3 education specialist degree programs, 1 doctoral program, and 4 micro-credentials. UNA is composed of five colleges:
- Anderson College of Nursing and Health Professions
- College of Arts, Sciences, and Engineering
- College of Business and Technology
- College of Education and Human Sciences
- Delores and Weldon Cole Honors College
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect, and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
27 Eturere Road, by 911 Hotel,
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information on the coe college tuition fee, the acceptance rate, and document to the Education Consultancy Company