The University of Hartford is a great choice for career-focused students. Here you will learn in a supportive community while experiencing new opportunities and building lifelong friendships. The University of Hartford offers an unforgettable experience, where success is driven by the strong relationships with teachers to help students reach their goals.
The International Pathway Program (IPP) is open to students who need to strengthen their English skills before studying a degree program in the USA. If your arrival is delayed, we offer the option to begin your studies online. Direct admission is available for students who meet the entry requirements.
At UHart, you will be joining a dynamic community with diverse backgrounds, interests and perspectives. Beyond just landing a job after graduation, we empower you to rise quickly in your field.
ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF HARTFORD.
Spread across seven dynamic schools and colleges, UHart is a four-year private nonprofit university that has been guiding the purpose and passion of undergraduate and graduate students for over six decades. Centrally located alongside Connecticut’s capital city and midway between Boston and New York City, our 350-acre campus offers big opportunities, from major industry partnerships to vibrant cultural destinations.
With more than 100 undergraduate programs and 64 graduate programs across seven schools and colleges, you can expect to interact with colleagues, professionals, and faculty across a diverse range of thought and profession.
Details of offer:
- Location: Hartford is located in Connecticut, USA
- Host institute: University of Hartford
- Tuition Fee: $27,860-$31,930
- University Type: Private
- Student population: 6,507
- Student to faculty ratio: 8:1
- Program offerings :
- Undergraduate (International Year and Direct Admission )
- Graduate (Master’s International Year and Direct Admission)
Top Reasons you should attend University of Hartford
- The University is dedicated to producing employable graduates, with more than two thirds of all undergraduates completing internships during their studies and with an emphasis on career readiness in every course.
- UHart’s central values of inclusivity and diversity make it a rewarding and engaging place to study, with a friendly and engaged student body.
- In addition to having a central location between New York City and Boston, Hartford is located in Connecticut, the insurance capital of the world.
- This location gives UHart students unique opportunities for work experience with Fortune 500 companies. To support students’ professional growth, the University has partnerships with companies such as Aetna, Cigna, Deloitte, KPMG, LEGO, Price Waterhouse Coopers, and United Technologies.
The University of Hartford offers programs in seven distinctive schools and colleges, including the
- Barney School of Business;
- the College of Engineering,
- Technology, and Architecture (CETA); and
- The Hartt School, a performing arts conservatory.
Here you can pursue your dreams and prepare for your career success.
- Select one of UHart’s undergraduate degree programs, such as:
- Accounting BS
- Acoustical Engineering and Music BSE*
- Architectural Design and Technology BS*
- Business Analytics and Applied Economics BSBA*
- Engineering & Architecture
- Computer Engineering BSCompE*
- Finance BS
- Instrumental Performance BM
- Insurance and Risk Management BS
- Mechanical Engineering BSME*
- Music BA
- Music Education BM
- Nursing BSN
- Robotics Engineering BS*
- Vocal Performance BM etc
For your graduate studies, choose one of UHart’s elite degree programs, which include:
- Architecture MArch*
- Business Administration MBA
- Business Analytics MS*
- Civil Engineering MEng*
- Composition (Music) MM/MA
- Electrical and Computer Engineering MEng*
- Environmental Engineering MEng*
- Instrumental Performance MM/MA
- Mechanical Engineering MEng*
- Music Education MMEd
- Music Theory MM/MA
- Neuroscience MS
- Nursing MSN
- Vocal Performance MM/MA
- Master of Science in Neuroscience
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Neuroscience
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency Program
- Top 40% best undergraduate business school(US News & World Report 2021)
- Career-ready emphasis in every course
- Top 60 Global distinguished music schools(Musical American world-wide 2019-2020)
- #60 Best Engineering Undergraduate Programs for non-Doctorate-offering schools(US News & World Report 2021)
NOTES: Within only two h ours of New York City and Boston, the University of Hartford is centrally located in Connecticut.
1. WAEC result
2. Copy of international Passport
4. A copy of your high school, college and / or university transcripts
5. 250 words of personal statement – stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
6. Completed student information form (request for it)
The University of Hartford admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. Individuals who feel to apply to this citadel of learning should Apply through our study Abroad Agent in Nigeria
How to Apply
If you would like to apply to study at University of Hartford International Pathways Program, you will need to complete an application form and submit the relevant documentation; there is an Online Application form you request for it on
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.