De Montfort University Leicester, England was founded in 1870 and came to be known as De Montfort University in 1992. The university offers a variety of subjects in areas like Building, Media, Engineering, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, and Machine Drawing. There are excellent centers for research such as the Centre for Computing and Social Responsibility, Centre for Reproduction Research, Centre for Urban Research and Austerity, Cinema and Television History Research Institute, and Cyber Technology Institute. it’s a great learning environment and facilities like art studios, advanced laboratories, lecture theatres, and seminar rooms. The university’s partnership with Premier League Football Club Leicester city benefits the students by generating job opportunities. Some notable alumni of DMU are novelist Louis de Bernières, Omani entrepreneur Qais Al Khonji, and Miss England 2008.
Details of offer
- Location: Leceister, United Kingdom
- Host institute: Demontfort University
- University type: Public
- Tuition Fees: £14,250
Degrees & programs
- Bachelor’s Programs.
2. Master’s Programs.
3. Doctoral programs
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company