The University of Georgia is a private university founded in 2004 in Tbilisi, It’s offers the best quality education and real perspectives of career development. it’s ranked #6282 of 14,160 in the world, #2246 of 5,829 in Asia, #5 of 57 in Georgia, #5 of 43 in Tbilisi. The University of Georgia’s acceptance rate is 49%, Admission requirement of the University of Georgia bachelor’s degree includes an International passport, a Secondary school certificate, Video interview. For new first-year students, the successful completion of the foreign equivalent of a U.S. college-preparatory high school program, Transfer applicants with 30 or more earned semester credit hours must have a minimum 2.5-grade point average (out of a 4.0 grading scale). The programs for international students include English philology, Electrical, and computer engineering, business administration. English is spoken quite widely in Tbilisi and is really considered to be the second language.
Details of offer:
- Location: Tbilisi Georgia, Europe
- Host institute: The University of Georgia
- University type: Private
- Tuition Fees: $3,500
Degrees & Programs
- Bachelor’s Programs.
2. Master’s Programs.
3. Doctoral programs
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company