Midwestern University is a private medical and professional school with the main campus in Downers Grove, Illinois, and an additional campus in Glendale, Arizona. The university is an established leader in healthcare education with an exciting vision for the future. As of the 2020-21 academic year, a total of 2,998 students were enrolled at the Downers Grove campus and 3,945 were enrolled at the Glendale campus. The acceptance rate at Midwestern State University is 76%. Midwestern University’s Master of Medical Science (M.M.S.) in Physician Assistant Studies is a continuous, full-time program extending 27 months from matriculation to graduation. The Midwestern University PA Program considers applicants who possess the academic and professional promise necessary for development as competent, caring members of the healthcare community. The admissions environment is highly selective with approximately 1,400 applications received each year for 86 seats. The university Average Applicant GPA Accepted: overall: 3.66. science: 3.60.
Details of offer:
- Location: Downers, united states
- Host institute: Midwestern university
- University type: private
- Tuition Fees: $64,827
Degrees and Programs
- Bachelor’s Programs.
2. Master’s Programs.
3. Doctoral programs
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company