Cardiff University, a public research university in Cardiff, Wales, was established in 1883 as the University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire and became a founding college of the University of Wales in 1893. With over 300 courses to choose from, join us and benefit from our excellent facilities, a great student experience, and as a graduate, being in demand by leading employers. The University’s tuition fee is 15,500 GBP with a scholarship of 3,000 GBP. The acceptance rate in the recent academic year was 19.14 %, making admissions very selective for the university. 27,765 students applied for the June application deadline, The courses include; Business, English, Communication, and Philosophy, Modern Languages, Politics, and International Relations, History, Archaeology, and Religion, Journalism, Media, and Cultural Studies, Mathematics, Music, The jobs include: Administrative Assistant, Research Associate- Electric motor Design, communications & marketing officer, Lecturer, Assistant Recruitment Events officer, lecturer (2 posts), senior lecturer(Adult)
Details of offer:
- Location: Cardiff, United kingdom
- Host institute: Cardiff University
- University type: Public
- Tuition Fees: 15,500GBP
- Scholarship offer: £3,000
Degrees & Programs
- Bachelor Programs.
2. Master’s Programs.
3 Doctoral programs
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company