The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university, having received its royal charter in 1964 as the first technological university in the United Kingdom. With an acceptance rate of 42%, the admission process for the university is moderately competitive. The courses include Accounting(BA Hons), Accounting and Business Enterprise(BA Hons), Accounting&Business Analysis and Technology(BA Hons), Aero- Mechanical Engineering(BEng Hons), Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering (MSci), Architectural studies (Bsc Hons), Behavioural Aspects of commerce (BA Hons), Biochemistry & Microbiology ( BSc Hons), Biochemistry & Immunology(Bsc Hons), Chemical Engineering(BEng), Computer Science (MEng), Data Analytics (BSc Hons), Economics(BA Hons), English & Law(BA Joint Hons). The Ranking includes; #302 in World University Rankings, #8 in QS WUR Ranking By subject, #201-250, Graduate Employability Ranking. The Jobs Include; Cyber Security Specialist, Research Associate, University Secretary, University Compliance Officer,
Details of offer:
- Location: Glasgow, United kingdom
- Host institute: Strathclyde University
- University type: Public
- Tuition Fees: £11,500
- Scholarship: £2,000
Degrees & Programs
- Bachelor’s Programs.
2. Master’s Programs.
3. Doctoral programs
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company