Sheffield Hallam University is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. The university is based on two sites; the City Campus is located in the city center near Sheffield. The university is now ranked 47th in the Guardian league table for 2021, representing the highest position for a modern university in the Yorkshire region. Hallam has also been named the University of the Year for Teaching Quality in the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020. The acceptance rate of the university is 43% for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. For the 2021-2022 academic year, the University of Sheffield will charge new full-time overseas undergraduates, tuition fees between £17,050 (except for Medicine and Dentistry courses – see below). The tuition fee you pay in your first year will be the same for each year of your course.
Details of offer:
- Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Host institute: Sheffield University
- University type: Public
- Tuition Fees: £17,000
- Scholarship: £5,000
Degrees & Programs
1. Bachelor’s Programs.
2. Master’s Programs.
3. Doctoral programs
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company