Georgian College of Art and Technology’s leadership in co-op, student work experience, and entrepreneurship education delivers powerful ways to accelerate your learning, your career, and your future. The best centers of learning do far more than transmit knowledge. They’re catalysts for change. Georgian is committed to being an active agent of growth for students – but also for employers, partners, and communities. We foster a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation in order to allow students to become job creators as well as job seekers. In addition to our cutting-edge curriculum, Georgian was Ontario’s first co-op education college and is a recognized leader in student work experience. We know today’s employers are looking for a different kind of postsecondary graduate and our one-of-a-kind University Partnership Centre offers our own career-focused degrees with built-in work terms as well as undergraduate and graduate degrees with partner institutions.
GEORGIAN COLLEGE OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY FAST FACT
- 88.3% of Georgian grads get jobs within six months.
- Over 4,100 students gain valuable work experience in paid co-op placements every year.
- 15-degree programs through the University Partnership Centre. With over 550 articulation and transfer agreements, see how past coursework and experience can be used towards course exemptions.
- More than $2.7 million in bursaries and scholarships are available every year to financially support your postsecondary education at Georgian.
- Entrepreneurship centers and changemaker spaces to better serve you. We embed entrepreneurship into all full-time programs and offer a diploma in Business Entrepreneurship.
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect, and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
No 11 Ajenifuja Street Behind Sterling
Bank Benson Bus Stop
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information on the coe college tuition fee, the acceptance rate, and document to the Education Consultancy Company