University of Windsor is a comprehensive, student-focused university, with more than 16,000 students enrolled in a broad range of undergraduate and graduate programs, including:
- Human Kinetics
- Social Work
- Faculty of Art, Humanities and Social Sciences
We have strong student-faculty relationships, exceptional award-winning faculty, and innovative staff. It creates a unifying atmosphere of excellence across all of our faculties to encourage lifelong learning, teaching, research, and discovery.
University of Windsor also ushered in a new era in September 2015 with the opening of classes at the first phase of its downtown campus in the heart of Windsor’s core. The new building—which retains the historic facade of the former Windsor Star newspaper building—houses the School of social work and Continuing Education.
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect, and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
No 11 Ajenifuja Street Behind Sterling
Bank Benson Bus Stop
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information on the coe college tuition fee, the acceptance rate, and document to the Education Consultancy Company