Get career ready at Teesside University International Study Centre
Ambitious international students choose Teesside University. By studying with us at the International Study Centre, you will gain the skills to succeed at a UK university – and in your career as a highly-employable graduate. Here you can develop your key academic and career skills, as well as your understanding of the English language, to graduate with knowledge and confidence. All whilst studying in a welcoming community of likeminded students from all over the world.
Get a head start with the International Year One
By completing our International Year One programme, you will progress straight to the second year of your undergraduate degree. This allows you to graduate from Teesside University in the typical three years of an undergraduate degree – with the additional benefit of spending your first year in the supportive environment of the International Study Centre. Our programme is available in two subject pathways, so you can join us no matter your ambitions.
The International Year One programme is subject to approval.
Get a head start on your business career with our pathway programme. You will spend three terms developing your subject knowledge, study skills, and English language knowledge in order to get the most out of the final two years of your university degree.
- Business Enterprise
- Business Finance
- Personal and Professional Development for Business
- Understanding Organisations
- The International Market Environment
- Academic English Skills
Study Engineering & Computing
This three-term pathway gives you the opportunity to study alongside other ambitious students as you discover modules designed to help you get the most out of your degree. You will study English language modules, as well as subject-specific classes based on your chosen degree.
- Applied Maths
- Engineering and Computing
- Engineering Design and Skills Advancement
- Mechanical Science
- Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanics
- Manufacturing and Materials
Your home away from home
Teesside University is located in the town of Middlesbrough – and outside of your classes, you will have the chance to discover your new home. The University is home to students from all over the world, making it a friendly and supportive place to study abroad. You will also be welcomed into the town itself, with friendly locals ready to make your time in the UK a great one. Here you will experience both town and country living, combining the old and the new, and history and culture. There’s also lots to do on campus, where you’ll benefit from:
- £145 million learning resources available in the 24/7 library
- the Students’ Union as your hub for student life
- a dedicated student gym
- Campus Heart – an all-year-round outdoor events space
- a £13.2 million student life building focusing on your wellbeing
Your future career
Prepare for the competitive graduate employment market with expertly combined employability skills and practical learning opportunities to help you succeed
Your future experience
Join a supportive, international community and benefit from a student-first approach to teaching – where you have a voice to shape your own future.
Your future plan
Make the smart choice for your future and benefit from Teesside’s industry links and low cost of living – offering a great value learning experience.
Details of offer:
- Location: Middlesbrough, UK
- Host institute: Teesside University
- Tuition Fee: 10,000 Euro
International Year One:
– Business: 10,000GBP
– Computing and Engineering’s: 10,000GBP
Scholarship: 1000 GBP
Accommodation cost: Starting 65GBP/week
- Program level: Undergraduate
1. O’level result (original result)
2. Copy of international Passport
4. A copy of your high school, college and / or university transcripts
5. 250 words of personal statement – stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
6. Completed student information form (request for it)
How to Apply
If you would like to apply to study at Teesside University International Study Center, you will need to complete an application form and submit the relevant documentation. You can either apply through our local Educational Agent
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.