The University of Prince Edward Island offers programs in business, biology, biotechnology, computer science, nursing, and more. UPEI boasts small class sizes that provide students with easy access to their professors
Prince Edward Island (PEI), a province in Atlantic Canada, is a breathtaking destination, filled with wandering trails, endless beaches, and unique experiences everywhere you look.
PEI is located off the eastern coast of Canada, nestled between the provinces of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Québec, and Newfoundland and Labrador in the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
PEI is Canada’s smallest and greenest province. It has eleven hundred kilometers of shoreline, much of it in the form of pristine beaches.
The Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program contains different streams for individuals and families interested in immigrating to PEI.
PEI is one of the most cost-effective locations in North America for shared services functions, software development, precision machining, specialty chemical production, and bio-science research and development activities.
Popular Programs for Nigerian Students Open for 2021 and 2022 Intakes
Check out programs that are popular amongst Nigerian students, and apply today:
- Bachelor of Science – Computer Science (Optional Co-op) (Sep 2021 & Jan 2022)
- Master of Business Administration (Innovative Management) (Executive) (Sep 2021)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Optional Co-op) (Sep 2021 & Jan 2022)
- Bachelor of Science – Nursing (Sep 2022)
- Bachelor of Business Administration – International Business (Optional Co-op) (Sep 2021 & Jan 2022)
- Master of Education in Leadership in Learning – Global Perspective (Course-based) (Jan 2022)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Global Leadership (Aug 2021)
Details of offer:
- Location: Canada
- Host institute: University of Prince Edward Island
- Tuition Fees: Average Tuition: $14,801 CAD/Year
- Scholarships: Up to $3,000 CAD
- Program level: Undergraduate and Graduate
UPEI Campus Clubs & Community
Nigerian students at UPEI have thrived in a number of associations and clubs, including the Business Society, ENACTUS, Engineering Society, Engineers without Borders, and the Nursing Society. Here are more clubs students can also join:
- UPEI African Society: Provides support and social events for African students.
- UPEI Buddy Program: Matches international students with senior students.
- UPEI Connect: Brings together UPEI alumni and students for mentorship.
- UPEI Student Union: Advocates for students on campus.
- Muslim Student Association: Holds events and faith-based support.
Admission Requirement for Nigerian Students:
- English Language Proficiency Test
- Transcript for grades 10, 11, and 12. Or Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) results issued directly by WAEC (to be verified online)
For WAEC, a minimum of 4 is required, on the relevant required subjects assessed for the program of entry application submitted to UPEI
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact me if you wish us to hold a spot for you as a student. We are always happy to help!
There is an Online Application form you request for it on
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.