Mount Allison University has been recognized by Maclean’s as the top primary undergraduate university in Canada more times than any other university. With experiential Learning and career development opportunities available in every degree, you’ll also graduate with hands-on learning and on-the-job experience.
The skills and rigor that the study of history imparts make it an excellent preparation for many career paths. More than this, with its breadth and depth, it contributes to responsible global citizenship in a free and humane world.
Popular career paths for History graduates include:
- policy analyst
- public administrator
- foreign service officer
- museum curator
- historic site information officer/site manager
- conservation/restoration technician
- genealogical researcher
- arts administrator
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect, and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
No 11 Ajenifuja Street Behind Sterling
Bank Benson Bus Stop
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information on the coe college tuition fee, the acceptance rate, and document to the Education Consultancy Company