University of Bedfordshire is a Public research University with campuses in Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire, England. The University has roots in 1882, however, it gained university status in 1993 as the University of Luton. The University changed its name to the University of Bedfordshire in 2006 with the approval of the Privy council, following the merger of the University of Luton and the Bedford campus of De Montfort University.
University of Bedfordshire Awards
- Awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade in 2011.
- Outstanding Finance Team winners in the Times Higher Education Leadership and Management Awards 2011.
- ‘Gold’ award from Investors in People in 2011.
- One of 21 Business Schools awarded the Bronze Award for start-up and business growth advice (Small Business Charter)
- 8th in the country in the University Green League (People and Planet 2019)
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect, and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
No 11 Ajenifuja Street Behind Sterling
Bank Benson Bus Stop
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information on the coe college tuition fee, the acceptance rate, and document to the Education Consultancy Company