It’s time for bigger goals
At Duquesne, we feel fortunate to be entrusted with your gifts and your goals. It’s our responsibility and joy to help you dig into what you’re good at, and discover why that’s good for the world. Our tenacious belief in you is rooted in our Catholic Spiritan tradition and 140+ years of standing up for equity and opportunity in Pittsburgh. We walk alongside every student, with future-focused programs, individualized experiential learning, and mentors eager to champion your aspirations-all to help you grow as a person, a professional, and an ethical decision-maker. You have big plans, and we do, too: We want you to be among the leaders who strive for goodness, and act on behalf of dignity for all.
you have a good sense of what you want to achieve and the impact you want to make on the world. At Duquesne, you can build a professional path with purpose. it’s time to go beyond.
Known for our commitment to providing an education that emphasizes not just intellectual growth, but also ethical development, a degree from Duquesne prepares you to make solid contributions in your field and in your community. A Duquesne education helps you to develop job skills, learn to think critically and come to better understand yourself and the world around you.
Build a Solid Foundation
Every undergraduate student in every school of study here at Duquesne takes a series of courses that emphasize intellectual and moral development through the study of the liberal arts. In addition to building skills for later success, this core curriculum allows you to study a wide variety of subjects and graduate with the richest possible academic experience.
Learn From the Best
While studying at Duquesne, you’ll enjoy a low (14:1) student-to-faculty ratio, and in small classes, you get the personal attention needed to achieve your best. Most importantly, our faculty exemplify the ideal of the teacher-scholar. This means your professors are committed to providing an exceptional learning experience. They are top-notch teachers, but they also value and participate in scholarship and research, making important contributions to their fields.
In fact, many students—both graduate and undergraduate—have the chance to assist their professors with research projects that are changing the world around us. The Carnegie Foundation even classified Duquesne as one of only seven Catholic universities in the nation with a “research university with high research activity” distinction.
Ranked Among the Best
Our academics have earned highly regarded accolades, including:
U.S. News & World Report
- Duquesne is consistently ranked in the top tier of Best Colleges rankings.
- Duquesne ranked No. 51 in the nation in Best Value Schools category.
- Duquesne ranked No. 93 in Best Colleges for Veterans category.
- Duquesne ranked No. 16 among national Catholic institutions.
Details of offer:
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA.
- Host institute: Duquesne University.
- University type: Private.
- Tuition Fees: $32,992
Degrees & Programs
2. Master’s and Doctoral Programs.
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company