This route of entry into CBU’s Nursing Program is for applicants who have previous university experience
Nurses are at the fore front of our health care system. The Bachelor of Science, Nursing (BScN) is an incredible opportunity. It’s a program that prepared students to practice as registered nurses in a variety of health care settings. At Cape Breton University, you arrive inspired and leave prepared with skills guiding you along the way
The nursing curriculum is an intentional blending of courses from many disciplines, integrating theory and practice to facilitate self-growth, critical inquiry and a commitment to lifelong learning. Teachers and students engage in a continuous development of skills. From perfecting modern methods, to learning new technologies, our faculty and students work alongside each other in a continual state of growth and improvement.
CBU’s BScN strives for excellence in preparing our future registered nurses to be acknowledgeable, compassionate and ethical professionals.
Details of offer:
- Location: Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Host institute: Cape Breton University
- University type: Public
- Tuition Fees: $16,080 CAD
- Application Fees: $80.00 CAD
- Program level: Bachelor of Science (2 year advanced standing)
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.