Fisher college is a private college in Boston, Massachusetts. it’s provides tomorrow’s business leaders with an academic foundation that fosters principled leadership, entrepreneurial spirit, global awareness. The admission is somewhat selective with an acceptance rate of 69%. The regular admissions application deadline for fisher is rolling. The college admissions is less selective with an acceptance rate of 78%. Half the applicants admitted to fisher college have an SAT score between 830 and 1060 or an ACT score of 13 and 20. The application deadline is rolling and the application fee at fisher college is $50.
Details of offer:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Host Institute: Fisher college
Tuition fee; $32,700
University type: Private
Degrees & Programs
3. Masters and doctoral programs.
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company