Portland state university is a public research university in Portland, Oregon. The School is sustainable, distinctive, and transformative schools in the nation. We are nationally recognized for our innovative teaching and academic expertise in fields such as urban and public affairs. The university courses include: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of fine Arts, Bachelor of music, Bachelor of science, certificate program. Portland state university’s ranking includes: #288 in national universities (tie), # 29 in most innovative schools’ tie (tie). #51 in Top performers on social mobility (tie The graduate programs of Portland university include; Anthropology, applied conflict Resolution, Applied Data science for business Portland state university is a public research university). The Application deadline for Portland state university include: Fall and Summer starting semesters. (Decision plan – Early Action, August 1 [Application Available complete: by November 1] Rolling Admission August 1[Application Available complete; by December 1. Portland state university tuition include: Resident- $45,371, Non-Residents: $63,07
Details of offer:
- Location: Oregon, USA
- Host institute: Portland University
- University type: Public.
- Tuition Fees: $45,371
Degrees & Programs
- BSc result + transcripts
- WAEC or NECO
- scratch card
- copy of international passport
- 1 or 2 academic reference letter(s)
- 200 words of personal statements, CV- stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
- Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
Apply through Study Agent in Nigeria near you.
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary information and document to the Education Consultancy Company