Application Deadline Approaching!! Apply now and take advantage of €2,500 to €20,000 Scholarship Opportunities available at Germany #1_Private_University_this_September!
Oxford International Education Group and Jacobs University are offering students in West Africa the opportunity to win scholarships ranging from €2,500 to €20,000 to study at Jacobs University International College as scholarships in Germany for international students 2021-2022!!!
Jacobs University International College (JUIC) is our embedded college on the main campus at Jacobs University which delivers our International Foundation Year (IFY) that gives you the English and academic skills you need to succeed and graduate on to your undergraduate studies at Jacobs University as German Scholarships for Nigerian Students.
Jacobs University is a private, fully English-speaking research-oriented campus university located in Bremen, Germany. Established in 2001, it is continuously achieving top results in national and international university rankings. Its more than 1,500 students come from more than 120 countries with around 80% having relocated to Germany for their studies.
Jacobs University’s research projects are funded by the German Research Foundation or the EU Research and Innovation program as well as by globally leading companies
Don’t know what you want to study yet? No problem! The International Foundation Year offers a flexible, Orientation Pathway that lets you explore subjects before you decide on your degree scholarship in Germany for undergraduate 2021.
Why should you choose Jacobs University?
Some of the benefits your students gain from studying with us at Jacobs University in Germany are:
- Students, once they successfully progress, can qualify for Merit Based Scholarships of up to €15,000 per year.
- International Students are eligible for student loans which are repayable after graduation.
- Visas can be booked in groups as Jacobs University can organise this with our local embassies.
- Jacobs University is ranked #1 Private University in Germany!
- All courses are taught in English, campus is fully English-speaking.
- International students benefit from excellent career opportunities with an 18-month post study visa after graduation.
- International students can work part-time for up to 120 full days per year or 240 half days per year.
- Living and Accommodation cost of 8,000 Euros covers 3 meals per day and transportation.
Details of offer:
- Location: Bremen, Germany
- Host institute: Jacobs University International College
- University type: Private
- Scholarships ranging from €2,500 to €20,000
- Program level: Undergraduate
What are you waiting for? Take advantage of this and submit your applications NOW for courses starting in September 2021 and January 2022, as well as pre-sessional English courses beginning in June 2021!
Who is eligible for these scholarships?
- To qualify for a minimum scholarship of €2,500, students must put in a successful application and receive an offer letter.
- To qualify for additional scholarship worth €7,500, students can undergo a scholarship interview via the link provided in their offer letter.
- To be eligible for a 100% scholarship worth €20,000, the offer holder must submit a video which will be used alongside the candidate’s application in the judging and consideration of the candidate for the scholarship. Kindly note that the application deadline is 1st May 2021. Candidates will be judged on the following criteria:
1) The successful candidate has demonstrated outstanding academic development or achievement. The student could demonstrate a significant academic achievement, outstanding academic improvement or development or they have been recognized for a particular academic or extra-curricular achievement.
2) The candidate has demonstrated significant future potential. The successful candidate should demonstrate a clear career path or future academic potential that benefits the profile of the university.
3) Student attitude. The candidate demonstrates a clear willingness to take part in collegiate activities and demonstrates a strong commitment to their course and studies.
Application deadline is 1st May 2021.
1. O’level result (original result)
2. Copy of international Passport
4. A copy of your high school, college and / or university transcripts
5. 250 words of personal statement – stating why you want to study the course and how it will be of benefit to you; stating your pre-requisite experience of the course, career prospect and why you will return to Nigeria or your country
6. Completed student information form (request for it from our Education Consultancy Service)
WIN A LIFE-CHANGING SCHOLARSHIP FOR OUR INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION YEAR IN GERMANY
For your chance to win a full scholarship to study at Jacobs University International College, all you have to do is send us a video of yourself where you answer the competition question highlighted below.
How to Apply
Apply to JUIC online on through our Educational Service in Nigeria
Make sure to answer the competition question in full:
- Tell us about yourself, your career aspirations, your hobbies, and why you want to study at Jacobs University International College, Germany!
- Tell us how this scholarship will enable you to reach your future career goals for your chance to win undergraduate scholarships in Germany for as an international students 2021
Enter your details and submit your video through our Scholarship Agent in Nigeria
Interview with your regional representative
Be chosen for the full or partial scholarship prize in Germany for international students 2021
NOTES: Entrants must be existing applicants to Jacobs University International College and have applied for the International Foundation Year for the September 2021 intake on the Oxford International website through our local Agent.
If you would like to apply to Scholarship for international Foundation Year at Jacobs University International College, you will need to complete an application form and submit the relevant documentation. You can either apply through our local education agent
Contact our Study Agent in Lagos:
SOS International Education Consulting
97 Lagos Road, Aruna Bus Stop,
Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Visit the website below and register to provide your necessary informations and document to the Education Consultancy Companies